Monday, January 31, 2005

Flash Back

The liberation from NITK confinement

On september 5th M'tech Viva Voce ended. 60 gruelling minutes. Among the Audience there were HOD, my guide, zora, external,my classmates and my juniors. I had prepared about 30 slides. It was a ppt presentation. At about 12:45 pm the defence ended with the demonstration of my project. And thatwas the moment when I was liberated from the confinement.

The idle phase

That was really an idle phase, wasn't it? Ok lets come to point. So after i passed out i applied to MIT for lecturing (i did not have any specific interest, neither did i have any flair to see the departments face). Anyways it was for some other reason i chose MIT.

The First Encounter

So i was appointed as lecturer in dept of EE from 15th of Oct onwards. The semester for the students was coming to an end. So hod( RSA) had put me into labs. My fate you may call, I was made to sit along with hpu. And the saga continues where i had left it from final year BE after his MPC class. So that all for the first encounter. Next time i will tell all about the deaprtment lectures , how they are what makes them sadist.... and also what happend during the PE exam... why did so many students flunked.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Machaas, Gatty is being overly modest - he's the youngest lecturer in MIT, and going by the department standards, (when I used to go to class that is), he's probably the smartest! Anyway, hopefully, it'll only be a matter of time before Gatty starts taking "extra classes" for female students on Kaup beach!

Amit

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my adopting from europe site.
Have a great week!