Saturday, June 11, 2005

Highway to Hell

So i got the hostel and the mess facility out here. I'm staying in E-67 thats in E-block. Campus as you already know is amazing. people out here talk about research going on in MIT, stanford, what are the new-technology coming up etc etc. There are guys out here who have designed their own chip and sent for fabrication.

All in all there are number of guys working towards breakthrough products. And some of them are out already. check out the ' tortional varactor' a MEMS device. Micro mirros are already designed and simulated, yet to send for fabrication.

So guys that was too much of technical, sorry if i have bored you. Talking about chick....MAN there are some who are awesome. i thought i would get to see only trees..We get to see these chicks when we go out for a coffee or in the Mess. By the way its a co-ed mess, chicks are allowed to eat with us, you know. By the way there are two beverage supplying units ( not a canteen). One is called coffee board and the other a Tea board. The former opens at 9 and closes at 5 whereas the latter opens at 2 and goes on till 2 in the mornining, thats for guys who do night outs.

Talking about prof's. They are a gem of a kind. 100% not the one you get in MIT. Proud to be working along with them. You are not bound to anything, just work with your interest. Of course you have to deliver a product,finally. How many profs have you known who come with cargo pants and T-shirts??? don't ask the profile. As i am not going to tell you that they are 'STANFORD' and 'MIT' guys.Top guys in india. Amazing isn't it. That's what I call "cool".

So you might be wondering why did i choose the title:Initiative?? There is a lot of air about gettogether. When is it man?? tell me.Come on Guys... Lets "ROCK"

And how can I forget my favorite, the song review: I love this band: ACDC, here's one for the gettogether: Cheers

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land

I'm on the highway to hell

And I'm going down, all the way down

I'm on the highway to hell

So shall we make the BeerJointPoint the Hell ???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo mate,

nice to see the lyrics of this song, and i had to copy paste it so that i can hum it when i play it on my PC, keep up the gud work and do keep us posted on the developments at IISC

Bhaskar

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe Gatty will invent some new micro-robots and will release an IPO. Gatty, don't forget us, we get to buy the first few shares.