Thursday, September 29, 2005

Katrina,rita,sugarcane and haricane.

Is it her??Eh???
There is a lot of talk about her and rita.God knows who is rita..If you find hers send it to me..i mean the foto...people were found climbing roof tops and tree tops to see who is this. Finaly americans realized that there is something other than iraq and oil..It is none other than Katrina..
Poor fellows somany people lost their lives, even the state of the art radars,stealth bombers, reconnosaince aircrafts etc etc also could not detect..what a pity.

Anyways it seems that this was the hot topic of discussion and lot blogs are getting hits..execpt mine..I donno y?? so i decided to rite an article about katrina,rita,their boyfriends haricane and sugarcane....and i ended up screwing the article.

but i tried a doggerel..hope you like it.

I'm bound and wired
I'm beaten and tired
i go to my room
which is not broom(ed)
i take a pill of sleep
through my gill of sheep
My mind goes into simulation mode
she comes in my dream
which is full of cream
Caressing and pleasing
guessing and teasing
she makes her moves
through the grooves
we were in wonderland
not england nor greenland
after that is suspence
plz donot cross the fence
i am running out of ryhme
which is not worth a dime
but she can partner a waif
is she katrin kaif??


Yours truly
gattz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Gatty has realized that sex sells and is using pics of pretty women to get more hits on his blog! Way to go Gatty! I support this initiative entirely. Some suggestions - Mandira Bedi, Sheetal Malhar, Lisa Ray...

(BTW, u seem to have started receiving spam comments (ref. the 'anonymous' post above) from Internet advertising. This is becoming fairly widespread among blogs. One solution would be to block 'anonymous' comments to the blog, I think.)

mukku said...

Another serious blogger bites the dust....gatties blog becomes a tabloid...."The king is dead, Long live the King"