Friday, November 04, 2005

Black Hole


I go deep into the endless abyss..i feel as if i am falling down a 20 storyed building and going down and down and down...Suddenly something stuck like a lightning. I find my self floating in air as if i am walking in zero gravity. I've no clothes on. There are marks all over the body as if someone had just put a bar code all over. I swim across my room and find a glass door, i open it. Its full of clothes, i take a black jacket and put it on. I fall on the ground and find myself walking. Oh i forgot to tell you that it was a gravity push up jacket. But where am I??? I search for some instrument to show time, i look at the corner of the table, the computer just shows what i think. Time is 9:00Am. I go out of the room towards the garden, the atmosphere is misty and very little light. I have a vague feeling as if something is squeezing my belly. I bend down to take the can of energy drink. I open it and gulp the contents..feeling gone. I turn the can and find out that it was H2O. Time has slowed down as if i am walking in a slow motion. Probably the effect of the energy drink... I slowly walk towards the garage. After the retina scanning and the RFID tag inspection on my body, the garage door opens.... A gorgeous jet is parked inside. But Where am i??? The jet automaticaly comes near me and opens the hood. I board.The state of the art electromagnetic levitation machine which is controlled by nanoprocessors made up of SET's(Single Electron Transistors). I enter the location. The jet zooms into outer space and its all dark. I put on the music which sounds like "ROCK"and in about 10min i am there..but where?? It seems like another planet.I see a big building in front of me.I park my jet and slowly walk towards a big building. I can see lot of other inhabitants walking along with me. I reach the big building and slowly take out the memory stick from the pocket, push it onto one of the output locations on the wall. Download some notes and lectures..Oh! its a library, Take out the stick and insert it to the spinal port at the back of my head. The memory stick is basically made of a biocompatible materials where it stores memory using quantum dots..its all small.They have shrunk it!!! I enter the big hall where thousands of inhabitants are sitting in front of the OFPD(Organic Flat Panel Display). I select one of the OFPD and wait for the computer the start something. Suddenly the bell rings.. I can hear the sound slowly becoming louder and louder...everything fades away as if the mist has just been driven by the first rays of sun.Likewise the whole place becomes murkier and murkier...to dissovle into the empty space called as the black hole. The first rays of the sun just touched my eyes and i wake up.. only to appreciate the dream. I still smile and think "well, not bad at all". I get out of my bed and start brushing.....still feeling the same feeling. I dress up and walk outside..the jet is waiting for me..the state of the art electromagnetic levitated machine with nano processor controlled by SET's.....Where am I???

gattz

6 comments:

Hithesh gattz said...

Thanx macha....took lot of time to compose,edit and recompose.

Anonymous said...

Tooo much Gatz, tooo much...IISc is showing its effect. I'm booking shares in ur MEMS company now itself!

Hithesh gattz said...

Ha Ha Ha ....yeah will sell the first shares to you..

mukku said...

hey mani, gatty, what say we all meet this weekend and celebrate the new gatty.....

Hithesh gattz said...

Good idea..we guys haven't met for long. Lets meet up on 19th. what say???

Anonymous said...

i really thought you were dreamin