Sunday, November 21, 2010

Something Called Life:





I had slight touch of fever today... so stayed at home. Nothing much to do. Eat,Watch TV, scan through the mails, relaxing and read through old papers and dairies.  In of the dairies, I found this poem which I had written in December 2005....  It is quite interesting that the state of mind I was in! Hmmm... Let's see:


      Something comes my way,
    with a slow decay. 
    Something goes in flash,
    like a stash of cash.
    Something falls apart,
    through the middle of the heart.

    Something seems so green,
    so clear and pristine.
    As I take a drag
    of a number of fag
    Someone touches me
    I fall on my knee.
    It's what life is all about!
                                  
                                   -Gatz


 

No comments: